Home About Me My Classroom Freebies TeachersPayTeachers Pinterest Facebook BlogLovin Email Image Map

Monday, April 27, 2015

Their Future's So Bright They Have To Wear Shades

My 5th grade students started working on their end of the year college projects today. They made the visual for their presentation and will research their careers, pre-requisites, and college admission requirements tomorrow. I plan to have their completed projects hanging above their lockers by Wednesday afternoon. I think they are off to a great start, what do you think?

This project came from Pinterest. You can download the template and directions here. I modified the original lesson and had the student's sunglasses reflect what their future will look like. Their writing activity will go underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment