Home About Me My Classroom Freebies TeachersPayTeachers Pinterest Facebook BlogLovin Email Image Map

Monday, April 13, 2015

Math Symmetry, Congruence, Rotation, Reflection Art Activity

I had to go to a meeting the other morning and wanted to make sure that my students had a review activity that would keep them occupied while I was gone. My friend Gioia posted a name symmetry project that she had done with her class on her Facebook page.
After I saw the student's work samples I knew this was the perfect activity for my kids. I found directions for the activity here. My husband and I tried it at home the night before and had some pretty good examples of finished art so the students would have a visual to refer to.

My students absolutely loved this activity. They listened intently while I gave directions and worked on their projects diligently while I was out of the room. I think their art pieces came out pretty great don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment